Lastest Announcement:
There are some new, great things coming in 2011! I want to wish you all a Happy New Year and thanks for visiting Club Penguin Help Guide!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sheesh4 Is In Da' House!

Hey penguins!
My name is Sheesh4! (But be careful - don't say my name too much, or you'll wear it out!) I was just hired as an author for Wilberd's wonderful blog, and I just thought it would be nice to make a little introductory thread in order to tell you peeps a little about myself. First of all, I am a girl, just to make that clear, and so that you don't call me a "him" or whatever, or forever think I am a "him" and finally find out the horrifying truth that I am actually the opposite gender in an awkward and weird way. I joined Club Penguin in May of 2010, while the Club Penguin Medieval Party 2010 was going on, and I currently am a 6-month-member. I am a peach-colored penguin, and have collected 177/229 stamps so far. You may know me from Watex's The Club Penguin Cheats blog or forum, or just from "around". I am a member of many other blogs and forums, and also have many other interests besides Club Penguin. Well, that's about it. I hope to get to know you all!

-Sheesh4

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sheesh it's me Jeffrey76515 and I joined in April 2010. I don't have membership but my penguin looks like a member for his clothing.

    ReplyDelete

Hey penguins! You can leave any feedback about this post/page here! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Playlist