Lastest Announcement:
There are some new, great things coming in 2011! I want to wish you all a Happy New Year and thanks for visiting Club Penguin Help Guide!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

End of Coins For Change Rooms

Hey penguins!
My friend, Bocaj, discovered two rooms that are specially decorated for when the end of Coins for Change comes. The Lighthouse fills up with coins and goes up all the way to the Beacon, too! I think we will reach our goal! This is the Lighthouse.


Wow! I guess we'll be donating a lot o' coins, haha! We definitely reached our goal! This is so cool! Check out the Beacon!


 This is unbelievable! Just wanted to show you guys that! Happy donating!


-Wilberd, Follow me on Twitter @Nitro576

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey penguins! You can leave any feedback about this post/page here! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Playlist