Lastest Announcement:
There are some new, great things coming in 2011! I want to wish you all a Happy New Year and thanks for visiting Club Penguin Help Guide!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Club Penguin Removes Holiday Toque Hat And Christmas Servers!

Hey penguins!
It is with great sorrow that I must announce Club Penguin's newest (and stupid) bug/idea. Why, if you have not already noticed, that wonderful little holiday toque hat that you obtained when a friend sent you a "Happy Holidays!" postcard has disappeared completely from the island of Club Penguin! Gone! Just like that! *Poof!*

And not only THAT, but if you have logged onto Club Penguin recently, you would have noticed that all of the new Christmas servers are gone, too, including Tea! Darn it. I really liked the server Tea! >.< Here is a list of all of the servers that Club Penguin has (and I quote: STUPIDLY) removed as of currently:

-Adventure
-Beanbag
-Elevation
-Fiesta
-Hockey
-Hot Chocolate
-Jack Frost
-Jackhammer
-Misty
-Oyster
-Pine Needles
-Server 3000
-Skates
-Tea
-Zipline

All of these wonderful servers gone to waste. Now Club Penguin will be slower and more crowded than ever before, with the new year coming on so fast and all. I personally think that they should have KEPT those servers! Oh, well. What's done is done, I like to say. Just thought I'd share this with you guys so you'd be prepared in advance for the horrific shock that would have taken over your body had you not known beforehand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edit: Last night the servers were gone. And today - they are BACK?! o__0. I know what you're thinking. "What the heck?!" Why get rid of something if you're just going to bring it back the next day?! Club Penguin has lost their minds! Don't get me wrong, I am GLAD the server are back. Make that EXTREMELY glad! I am just confused and baffled, is all. I will check to see if the Holiday Toque Hat is back, and let you guys known as soon as I find out! I just checked and the Holiday Toque Hat is back in my inventory! Hooray! It is right next to the Globe Hat that was a free item that Captain Rockhopper and his pet puffle Yarr brought back from their travels when they last visited us for Coins for Change!


And last, but not least, I also noticed that Club Penguin has removed their newest postcards and replaced them with - the "Happy Holiday!" postcard, and "Thanks for the gift!" postcard! Perhaps to say "sorry" for their Holiday Toque Hat glitch? Whatever! So, if you never received the Holiday Toque Hat, now's your chance!

-Sheesh4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey penguins! You can leave any feedback about this post/page here! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Playlist